Friday, March 12, 2010

god bless me plz




lolx。。cheesy chicken chop rice...yummy...bt eat more too geli><
--------------------------
BZ!bZ!
wan external exam alrdy><
mayb at 19 or 20 april T.T
practical ah。。
so scare cnt PASSS T.T
so exp for tis Exam fees ><
rm 2000+ [nt yet count the tutorial exam fees]
haiz...
GOD BLESS ME !!!!
PASS PASS PASS..
DUN WASTE MY MONEY AND TIME AT HERE><
ScArE....
ytd and today..gt UK cum d ABDO president cum our class for pre-lecture
lolx... so LOVE listen they say english..wakaka><
BZ for my optic and english assignment and my LOG BOOK...
HELPZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.....
MY LAAZY WOORM CUM KACAU AGAIN LER...
LOLX
SCARE my presentation again ler...lol
bt me more scare my exam d viva section...
listen ..many ppl fail at tat section and adjustment section><
5555.呜呜呜呜



No comments:

Post a Comment