Tuesday, April 20, 2010

今天很背的感觉

today exam the external pratical
me is 10.45am start the exam..
so me jz nid reach skul at 10.15am
when me go there.. manay classmate start frm 8.30am exam d..no yet start exam oso=.=
thn me sit at there and wait the time pass
and me chat with amiko about the viva and the frame material section
she say the examiner [小马尾] so diam diam..and so serious
and jz gv the frame and u say urself=.=
thn around 11pm more...
me go the viva section and me choose the UK examiner...
haiz..so scare..me hard to knw wat they say=3=
after viva is the frame material lo..
so bad!! call me go to the xiaoma wei there @@~
whn me sit there..
he say: u should knw wat u should do...and say about the joint the pad and....
thn me say EN!~
the 1st he take the tatimiun frame 4 me..
thn me say lo...thn he reali so diam=.=!!
thn after the second frame...he keep ask me thgs..
more bad is the GREY frame...no ppl knw wat is tat?!!
thn me so diam diam at there and duno say wat..
thn he ask me...it nylon???
......thn me say MAYBE....
he laugh and say mayb onli???@@
thn take another frame for me...
haiz...like so cham d ..hope he wont fail me>.<
more make me MCC is the frame adjustment!!!!!!
whn me in the class...thn all the patient gv another classmate rampas alrdy
thn me start talk about the plier 1st lo..
lucky me is the examinar SALLY ask me ..
after that..me sit at there and waiting for adjust..
whn me asjust..SALLY take 3 types of frames
-metal full frame
-plastic full frame
-rimless frame
SALLY call me start frm the rimless..
whn me finish the rimless..and waiting SALLY to check
bt she at another sides ask another classmate the plier
thn the another UK boy examiner cum..and ask me done?
thn me say YES...the he cum and check..
and say gud..well...
thn take the plier and ask about it..
after that he say : OK ,U DONE ALL ALRDY???
thn me say...me jz done the rimless frame onli..
another 2 frames nt yet!!~~
.........MCC TIME COMING........
thn me wan wait he say do wat frame 1st
thn he keep say: u DONE alrdy...u can go alrdy
@@~
thn hw???wan me still at there???or go out???
thn me c the patient...and the patient oso use the MCC faces see me..
and me ask hw?? patient say go lo...
thn me go lo...
NT ME DUN WAN ADJUST LO...IS U CALL ME GO OUT D...
IF ME FAIL...ME WAN GO LONG PIAK ALRDY!!~
------------------
thn is the neutralisation .focimeter...and lens measure time
me feel tis more easy ...
the neutralisation frame is canot take 4 focimeter to check the power...
bt at that time..tat examiner no c us doing..
so me curi curi take the focimeter to check it power..
and compare to my neutralisation d power..
the final is the facial measurement and frame measurement...
tis me feel me like MCC and cincai cincai do it @@~~


haiz...me so scare about my adjustment ah~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment